Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Miranda (Pre-Bean Sprout Organization): Week Five Recap

We've had company all week and I've been spending more than my fair share of time at work, so the past 7 days were a little light on accomplishments. I did, however, sort through what I call "sock mountain", a pile of partnerless socks that collect on Chase's sock/underwear dresser that we have been too lazy to match up and put away. The mountain had gotten to be so big, chipping away at it was actually on my Pre-Bean-Sprout To Do List.

I paired up at least 30 pairs of socks and gave them a home. It doesn't sound like a lot, but there's nothing I hate more than sorting through a bunch of (mainly white) socks that look identical but aren't (it makes my brain ooze out of my nose). So, all in all, I consider this a week well spent.

Next week I plan to:
- check my tax status
- check status of Whit's health card (we haven't gotten it yet)
- sort out Gypsy bills
- pack every single empty box we have
- find new boxes to pack
- get keys to my new place
- set up mail forwarding to my new house
- go hardcore on the toilet training again

No comments:

Post a Comment