Monday, November 19, 2012

My Fall Must-Watch List

I love fall because it makes for good TV-watchin'. Nothing makes me happier than snuggling up on the couch with Chase to watch new episodes of "our shows". The top 5 programs on my must-watch list are:

1. Haven - I never found Eric Balfour attractive in his other roles (I will always think of him as Gabe from Six Feet Under), but I have a hard-on for Duke a mile long. He and Audrey had better do it soon or my head is going to explode. I am waiting for season 3 episode 9 to buffer as I write this entry, and I read that Duke time travels back to 1955 and falls in love with Sarah. I am both excited and totally bummed about this development. If he's the Colorado Kid's father (I bet he is), I will be disappointed.

2. New Girl - I think this is one of the quirkiest, best written sitcoms of all time (second only to The Golden Girls. Oh my god, I love The Golden Girls). I adore the characters, the dialog, ... the bathroom... I would kill to live in their apartment with them.

3. The Mentalist -  I love that we found out Jane was in a mental institution before he joined the CBI. I feel like the whole flashback episode was written specifically to reveal that fact. He is a bigger dick than usual this season and I'm excited to see how it pans out. Are the writers gearing up for another psychotic break? I kind of hope so because I'm not overly fond of Jane's shittier-than-usual attitude.

4. Once Upon a Time - Robert Carlyle, who I insist on calling Begbie despite the fact that Trainspotting was released more than 15 years ago, is amazing. I hate this split-between-two-worlds thing they're doing right now, but I'm glad Regina is showing a little compassion because I loathed her so much last season, I was ready to set fire to my television set when she came onscreen.

5. Glee - I've already written about Glee twice so the only thing I'll say about this season is "More Britney, please!"


What are your favourite shows this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment