Friday, November 23, 2012

YouTube Favourites

I started writing a November Favourites draft and realized, like, 90% of it was stuff I've seen on YouTube (surprise!). So, I thought I'd knock a few things off of that entry by sharing the three videos I've been digging most this week:

1. Simon Amstell - Do Nothing


I have been in love with Simon Amstell since his stint on Never Mind the Buzzcocks (another thing you should YouTube), and I was so happy to stumble upon this full length version of Do Nothing, I almost cried. I love watching stand-up routines about other people's shame and social awkwardness because I can relate. Also because it's hilarious. 


2. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop


My friend posted this to her Facebook last week, and ever since, I've been singing "I wear your granddad's clothes. I look incredible" around my house. Incessantly. I have also been known to hiss "pissssssss" when the R Kelly reference randomly cracks me up. 

It should come as no surprise that I think Macklemore is pretty sexy.


3. Anderson Cooper Loses it




This is old news (ha!), but I saw these vids for the first time a few days ago (because another friend posted one to Facebook), and they cracked me up. You cannot watch Anderson Cooper lose his shit without giggling yourself. God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment