Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blah blah blah New Year's Resolutions (Pretend You Didn't Notice Me Phoning This In. It's My First Day, Guys!)

I wasn't going to talk about New Year's Resolutions this year, but being that I've already broken mine and I don't have anything else to write about1... Here I am.

I have 3 New Year's Resolutions this year:

1. To post a blog a minimum of 3 times a week (every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) until December 31, 20122.

2. To set clear, realistic, measurable, deadline-based goals for myself on a go-forward basis and follow through with actions that allow me to achieve them. I realize that this goal in itself isn't very clear or measurable, but you'll just have to trust me that my actual goals will follow that formula.

3. To be born-again3.


Just as a sidenote: I am pretty much in love with Zooey Deschanel.



1The only thing I've done for the past 4 days is watch The Mentalist in my sister's basement.
2Already broken because Monday's post was interrupted by a very important Red John Marathon.
3Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment