Friday, January 6, 2012

Can We Fast-Forward, Like, 6 Years?

Chase, Whitney and I just spent a wonderful week in my hometown, but OH MY GOD, I AM SO GLAD TO BE HOME!! Even though my crazy gypsy landlord made the smelliest fish on earth tonight and the stench is making me want to puke, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. You don't appreciate home until you've had to chase your destructive toddler through someone else's nice house 24/7. That's one of the benefits of living like we do* - we never worry about Whitney tearing our possessions apart.

*that is, like white trash

We were staying with my sister who is the nicest, most laid back person alive, so it wasn't like I was super stressed, but my daughter is very busy and she required constant supervision. CONSTANT. I can't wait until she and her little brother/sister are old enough to be trusted around stairs, fires, expensive knickknacks,  animals, sharp objects, etc. etc. I imagine parents of older kids are in heaven.



Bored of torturing my parents' dog, Whitney wears its collar around her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment